This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled amongst 7 hectares of landscaped gardens and a vineyard, sit our spacious stand alone villas. Each villa is fully self-contained with covered verandas and individual secure undercover parking. The villas are set around three cul-de-sacs, such as the one illustrated here, so offer a private & relaxed area.
A number of villas separate in to a suite on one side and a studio on the other – however these can be combined via inter connecting doors to make an executive two bedroom villa, providing more space for guests. There is ample outdoor grassy space around the complex for relaxing, playing cricket, Frisbee or for team building activities for corporate groups. We offer a picturesque setting, perfect relaxing and unwinding whether you are here to have a break with family and friends, are attending a wedding, conference or just needing a friendly home away from home on your way through Taupo.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet