This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Napier’s best located Boutique Hotel, on the waterfront with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean – Masonic Hotel is an Art Deco jewel. Right in the heart of 1930’s Napier and opposite Hawke’s Bay’s MTG (museum), The Art Deco Centre and i-SITE, Masonic Hotel’s location is perfect for exploring Art Deco Napier. With a choice of stylish and individual Rooms, Studios, Suites, Apartments your stay at Art Deco Masonic Hotel is guaranteed to add glamour and fond memories to your Napier experience.
Art Deco Masonic Hotel guests enjoy a choice of bar and dining options including our “World’s Best Bars” Emporium Eatery and Bar serving delicious breakfasts, seasonal all-day sharing plates, locally roasted coffee and a great range of New Zealand and international beers, wines and spirits. The Hotel has a variety of unique spaces for conferences, functions and celebrations and guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi. “We look forward to sharing this award winning character Hotel with you and hope you enjoy the hospitality of our friendly team. ” - Craig Hay and Neil Barber, Owners and Proprietors. Hospitality NZ’s 2014 Winner “Best New/Redeveloped Accommodation Hotel”.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet