- 8 guest reviews
"We chose Enniscorthy for a one night break on a holiday weekend and the town and hotel suited our purposes perfectly. Hotel was great, with..."
"Good breakfast Fantastic staff Good food..."
"Only stayed one night as was travelling around Ireland but would have been happy to stay longer. Would suit all types of travellers...."
"Arrived early, room was available with lovely view of the river and valley. Bed was very comfortable and with a large function downstairs we..."
"good hotel,friendly, efficient staff,good value for money for the business traveller.food enjoyable,but i didnt get the Tex /mex theme, whic..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club is picturesquely situated on the banks of the River Slaney, on the edges of the bustling market town of Enniscorthy, Wexford, offering a scenic location and extending a warm welcome to all its visitors. For those wishing to explore the treasures and attractions of the Sunny South East, the Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club provides an excellent base. The Hotel has two superb Restaurants, the Alamo Steakhouse and the Moorings, the Promenade Bar also serves carvery every lunch time and an extensive bar food menu every afternoon and evening.
All Guest bedrooms are equipped with private bathroom, Plasma TV, Free WiFi and King Koil mattresses. This Riverside Park Hotel is a popular Wedding and Conference venue in Wexford offering a variety of Conference suites to meet your specific needs for business or entertaining. The hotel also features an indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room and Children's Pool. Wexford County has a lot to offer, beaches, golf courses, family adventure, history and lots lots more.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club in Enniscorthy are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We chose Enniscorthy for a one night break on a holiday weekend and the town and hotel suited our purposes perfectly.
Hotel was great, with a good pool and restaurant and very friendly staff and the town visit was excellent, starting at the castle and later going to the 1798 visitor centre, both of which had really interesting exhibits and could be reached on foot from the hotel. Playground next to the hotel and walks along the river were great too. We stopped , on the recommendation of a lady who works at the Castle, at the Cotton Tree cafe that was excellent too, so we'll be back sometime and wlll include Vinegar Hill next time. Thanks.