- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Had a super stay at this lovely hotel. Room was superb, food and staff excellent and a bargain price. Would definitely stay here again...."
"Our stay was short and sweet. There was a wedding in the hotel, so it was noisy well into the early hours. Maybe a call pre warning us about..."
"Don't be put off by the 'dog-friendly' description - we were informed that dogs are restricted to a limited number of ground floor rooms. Th..."
"Everything was great, good mobile (02) solid free wifi signal. Room was a good size with a powerful shower. Comfy bed. TV good size. All in..."
"Loved our sleep. friendly staff. comfy bed. clean and tidy. very nice, thank you...."
About the hotel
Located on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, just minutes away from Plymouth city centre, Tavistock and close to border with Cornwall, we are the place to be for business, leisure, special occasions and fine dining. Nestling in nine acres of stunning and tranquil moorland garden, our four suites are luxurious and tastefully decorated, our en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped and our hotel and event teams are friendly and helpful. The Wildflower Restaurant has views across the garden onto Dartmoor, making it a popular place for Dinner, traditional Cream Teas and Sunday Lunches.
Leaving the untamed splendour of Dartmoor, the City of Plymouth is just a short drive away, with its magnificent natural harbour, overlooked by the famous Plymouth Hoe, where it is said Sir Francis Drake once played bowls and the Pilgrim Fathers set sail for America in the Mayflower almost 400 years ago. There is complimentary Car Parking and free Wi-Fi for all guests.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Far exceeded expectations
Had a super stay at this lovely hotel.
Room was superb, food and staff excellent and a bargain price. Would definitely stay here again.
A beautiful location little tricky to find rooms were good
Our stay was short and sweet.
There was a wedding in the hotel, so it was noisy well into the early hours. Maybe a call pre warning us about this might have been courteous, I am not sure I would have stayed knowing this fact and it certainly stopped us from using the restaurant and bar. We found alternative refreshments on the Saturday night. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.