This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome Welcome to the Aristocrat Hotel at the center of modern day Istanbul and the Ottoman Empire of yesteryear. Built on the most important of seven hills that are the foundation of the Istanbul peninsula, this area – and our hotel – was once home to aristocrats who advised the sultan and other dignitaries always arriving for state business and royal entertainment at the nearby Topkapi Palace. Stay in our hotel, and you’ll be residing in a place that was once home to these aristocrats who were integral to the success of the Ottoman Empire.
All the modern conveniences Over the centuries, the Aristocrat building has been renovated many times until its latest incarnation as our hotel designed to leave you feeling like a dignitary as you explore the city. Rest or conduct business in our luxurious rooms that are your home away from home, with all the modern conveniences, yet set in the midst of the beauty and history of the Ottoman Empire. Shopping and history within three minutes When you’re not traipsing through the streets of Istanbul to the nearby Grand Bazaar, Arasta Bazaar or Spice Bazaar, you can rest in your room, or join us for Turkish tea and coffee on the rooftop terrace cafe, where you will have stunning views of the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum and Topkapi Palace - all within three minutes walking distance. And don’t miss the one-of-a-kind views of the ocean, Princes’ Islands and the European and Asian sides of Istanbul that are connected by the stunning Bosphorus Bridge. Exploring the Sunken Palace You’ll also love your visit to the Basilica Cistern known in Turkish as Yerebatan Sarayi or “Sunken Palace. ” Built in the third and fourth centuries during the Early Roman Age, the Sunken Palace – a two minute walk from the Aristocrat – served as a commercial, legal and artistic center. All of this history and more is preserved for your pleasure in this city known as the European cultural center. The best hospitality Enjoy your stay as an aristocrat for a day, a weekend or indefinitely as you explore this magical city where cultures have always met to enjoy the best food, the best shopping, the best conversations, the best artisans and the best hospitality.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet