- 1 guest reviews
"I would definitely recommend the Bay Tree Hotel. ..beautiful place to stay. Only stayed there for the eve of my birthday and was tempted to..."
About the hotel
In the picture-postcard town of Burford, the southern gateway to the Cotswolds, is the charming Bay Tree Hotel. Set amidst the celebrated ancient black and white timbered buildings and those constructed from the beautiful honey-coloured Cotswold stone, a scene is created which beyond doubt has an aura of yesteryear. An impressive location for country breaks whatever the season, the Bay Tree Hotel is well situated for exploring the countryside, for visiting National Trust properties and famous Cotswold gardens, for a trip to the races or just to simply relax.
The hotel is proud to announce winning the Enjoy England Award for Excellence 2011 Small Hotel of the Year - Gold Award and well as the Enjoy England breakfast award. An oak staircase leads to our luxurious bedrooms, each having individual character and decorated in warm traditional colours with fine, often antique, furniture for a true country feel, generously stocked with Molton Brown products. Dining in the Bay Tree Restaurant at Burford is a unique and distinctly pleasurable experience. The tapestries, flagstone floor and original leaded windows, overlooking the patio and garden, combine to give the dining room an elegant, country feel. Here you can relax and enjoy the finest in traditional and modern English cooking and first-class service. Enjoy award-winning cuisine in an intimate, candle-lit atmosphere and choose from the extensive wine list. Be tempted by a diverse choice of dishes, prepared from the freshest local produce, with seasonal twists redolent of your countryside location. Alternatively, lighter meals can be enjoyed in the hotel’s country-style Woolsack Bar. With their open log fires, stone flagged floor and comfortable armchairs, the Woolsack Bar at The Bay Tree Hotel, Burford, and adjoining library are ideal for relaxing with the newspaper, taking afternoon tea or enjoying your coffee and liqueurs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/03/2012 to 01/03/2021 - Please Note: there is a £2.55 charge for payment using credit cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable birthday at the Bay Tree Hotel
I would definitely recommend the Bay Tree Hotel.
..beautiful place to stay. Only stayed there for the eve of my birthday and was tempted to stay for longer...will definitely return.