- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"I don't think the pictures do justice to just how well presented, tidy, stylish and comfortable this hotel is. We stayed for breakfast which..."
"When we first arrived at parklands hotel we were given the key to our room and told to make our way up. Once at the room we struggled to get..."
"Staff were very friendly and obliging and offered to carry small bags to room. Room was very clean and ensuite bathroom. Only one small faul..."
"really nice stay although shower leaked on first night i was asked not to use it but not offered a room with a properly functioning shower a..."
About the hotel
Parklands is boutique townhouse hotel situated in its own gardens with outside terraces. Ideal for business or pleasure the hotel is 5 minutes Perth's main shopping area, theatre, Concert Hall and the River Tay. Originally dating from 1880, the hotel was constucted as a home for the provost of Perth, the railway station and bus station are close by.
The hotel has contemporary interiors. The hotel prides itself on the standard of it's food with two restaurants and a extensive selection of breakfast options are all combined with friendly efficient service. The hotel is child friendly with large family rooms. Parklands has been awarded 2 AA rosettes for dining. Free Wifi, LED Smart TV's , DAB Radio with Bluetooth and USB charging. Free parking. Tea and Coffee facilities in all rooms. Multi award winning hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
I don't think the pictures do justice to just how well presented, tidy, stylish and comfortable this hotel is.
We stayed for breakfast which was really nice. I've only taken one point off for customer service after there was a small confusion over our bill which he could have been slightly more gracious about resolving especially as my husband was just trying to be honest and make sure everything was paid for, otherwise the staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful at all times. Would gladly stay again.
Breakfast overpriced for poor quality.