This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Amidst the magnificent remnants of the past wonders of Lumbini, stands Hotel Nirvana. A contemporary hotel with all the modern state of the art facilites, but abounding in traditional hospitality- a beautiful interlacing of the old and new. A perfect place where people can come and spend time, discovering the magnificence of Lord Buddha's birth place, the ancient heritage, while resorting in a modern comfortable hotel.
The Hotel has been specially designed to avail the guest of holiday cum pilgrimage vacation. The hotel is centrally air conditioned, as Lumbini falls in the hot plains of terai. There are 40 spacious double rooms including 2 suites. Every room is wall to wall carpeted and has complete facilities of cable TV, Mini Bar, attached bathroom with hot and cold water, wireless internet and room service. The hotel also has a restaurant, lobby bar, conference/banquet hall, laundry service and business center,.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet