This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Red Lion pub and hotel in Bobbington near Stourbridge is a family run country residence. The building was first recorded in 1820 as an ale house brewing it’s own ale, cider and porter. The current owners of property, ‘The Shaw’ family took over the tenancy in May 1986, and were fortunate enough to buy the freehold of the property in January 1992.
Many alterations and additions have taken place over the years, including the hotel which offers 17 bedrooms in modern and traditional surroundings. Bobbington is part of a settlement of small villages throughout the district. It is surrounded by wonderful scenic countryside just waiting to be discovered, whether it be by car, walking or cycling. It is an ideal base to explore all the local attractions that the area has to offer. There is something to suit all ages, from historic houses, RAF Cosford, The Black Country Museum or visit the nearby Halfpenny Green vineyards and treat yourself to a bottle of award winning English wine! The pretty nearby historic town of Bridgnorth is also worth a visit. We are within easy reach of the motorways and large towns including Telford & Wolverhampton. Birmingham’s attractions are a mere 30 minute drive away. Birmingham airport can be reached within 50 minutes. You’ll find lots to see and do around the area, making The Red Lion an ideal location to enjoy the most of the region whether staying on business or for pleasure.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet