- 5 guest reviews
"I stayed at Cumberland Lodge for 1 night whilst on business and can only hope for another opportunity to return. A stunning house run by a l..."
"this is a super place to stay, lovely people and super house..."
"Hotel was beautiful room was both comfortable and inviting couldn't fault this hotel will book again..."
"I travel to Cumbria quite a lot for business and have stayed in quite a few hotels however will be using this hotel everytime I travel now...."
"What a find this place was - George if your reading this, it was a pleasure to stay at your lovely home. Great guy and super friendly servic..."
About the hotel
Cumberland Lodge is set in 50 acres of grounds on the main A595 road, ten minutes drive to Whitehaven, Workington, Cockermouth and 20 minutes to Keswick. The two luxurious rooms & suite come with free wi-fi & look over the lake land fells,the suite also looks over the magnificent horse racing stables 50 meters a way. There is a spacious lounge,plus conservatory to sit and relax,office also available.
The hotel is under floor heated in every room. Bassenthwaite Lake & Derwentwater are 25 minutes away by car, driving through the lake mountains.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed at Cumberland Lodge for 1 night whilst on business and can only hope for another opportunity to return.
A stunning house run by a lovely couple who were very welcoming. Comfortable bed and everything in the room was finished to a high standard. Cooked breakfast was ordered the night before and waiting for me at the time I asked for it which is a great touch when on a business.
lovely place to stay
this is a super place to stay, lovely people and super house