This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the picturesque Lancashire Countryside, close to the North Yorkshire border and just 15 minutes’ drive from the historic market town of Skipton. This 19th Century Coaching Inn offers Luxury Accommodation, Gourmet Dining and Free Wi-Fi. Having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment this Gastro Country Inn effortlessly combines traditional features with modern comfort.
Open log fires and flagged stone floors blend seamlessly with elegant dining areas, chic furniture and warm, inviting décor to create a dreamily relaxing atmosphere. A popular hostelry for over 150 years, guests can be assured of attentive, award-winning service and traditional Lancashire hospitality. All 18 luxuriously furnished bedrooms offer home from home comforts combined with lavish added extras to make your stay extra special. From sumptuous Egyptian cotton linen and fluffy bathrobes to LCD flat screen TVs and DVD players, guests will be certain to have every need catered for. Eight of the en-suite rooms are located first floor of the inn and provide modern styling with traditional features. The other ten rooms are situated in the purpose built lodge, within the grounds of the coaching inn, and provide more spacious modern living, perfect for those looking for a little more luxury and style. Modern, gourmet dining can be found at the Craven Heifer Inn, with all the dishes lovingly created from scratch by the enthusiastic kitchen team. Emphasis is placed on sourcing the best local ingredients, utilising the wealth of farmers and small local suppliers in the North Yorkshire and Lancashire countryside. With sumptuous daily specials and traditional British cuisine with a modern twist, there is truly something for everyone. From Traditional Sunday Roasts to the exciting Tapas menu, every dish is prepared with the goal of gastronomic excellence always in mind. The Heifer Bar offers a unique balance of modern comfort with a traditional pub atmosphere. Pull up a chair next to an open log fire and sample one of the regular guest ales or why not enjoy a pre-dinner drink with friends on the cosy leather sofas? The well-stocked bar offers a carefully chosen wine list and a range of popular lagers as well as traditional cask ales, all served by dedicated staff in a relaxing setting. Nestled in the Village of Kelbrook between Colne in Lancashire and Skipton in North Yorkshire the Craven Heifer Inn is just 10 minutes from the M65 and close to the A56, providing excellent access to many of the areas local attractions.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet