"hotel and rooms very good evening ,entertainment poor bar could have been open later than 10.30 in all agood break over the festive period..."
About the hotel
With a 24-hour front desk, The Waverely Hotel offers modern rooms and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is 150 metres from Britannia Pier and Great Yarmouth’s sandy beach. The elegant rooms have fresh, simple decor, and each has a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities.
All rooms feature a private modern bathroom and a telephone. Hearty full English breakfasts are served daily in the bright and airy dining room. The restaurant serves a varied menu for evening dining, and the bar offers a range of drinks. Waverley Hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Great Yarmouth’s town centre. Great Yarmouth Racecourse is a 10-minute drive away, and Great Yarmouth Rail Station is a 15-minute walk.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
On first impressions the hotel looked good Then comes the overpowering smell of air freshners do strong you can taste it.
The corridor carpets are filthy the room we were in had mould growing on the bath panel we felt so let down we checked out two days early so as not to spoil our three night break.Asked owner for a refund and was told no.Thank god we found another place to stay for the same price per night that compared to the Waverley was like a 10 star hotel
hotel and rooms very good evening ,entertainment poor bar could have been open later than 10.30 in all agood break over the festive period