- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely accommodation but no mobile signal or wifi - very helpful landlords let me use their landline..."
"Stayed as a party of two couples and had plenty of room it was not cramped .Can't fault any aspect of our stay. Will return if we are in the..."
"Fantastic accomodation, perfect for two couples holidaying together, the pub next door has amazing food and wonderful hosts, a bit out in th..."
"Fantastic stay. Two couples down fir a wedding. Found it very comfortable. Arrived late but the owners (also landlords of adjacent pub) stay..."
About the hotel
Carpenters Cottages You are made most welcome here in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty all through the year - Winter or Summer, Christmas or Easter. As soon as you arrive, you will find a wealth of possibilities to fill your days and evenings, with your hosts Joy and John to guide you in whichever direction you choose. Great location next door to village pub with great food and real ales fine wines
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely accommodation but no mobile signal or wifi - very helpful landlords let me use their landline
Stayed as a party of two couples and had plenty of room it was not cramped .Can't fault any aspect of our stay.
Will return if we are in the area again and would definitely recommend.