- Very Good
- 158 guest reviews
"Room and hotel in general was excellent from the front reception to our room we were well impressed, even being room Newcastle just staying..."
"very central hotel, reasonably priced parking, easy walking to everywhere we wanted to visit, family room was perfect for 2 adults and 2 tee..."
"Excellent service, polite reception staff. Hotel room was clean and good quality. Ideal location to the city centre and St James Park. Would..."
"For the price you pay the room was very small...."
"If you are thinking of spending a weekend watching NUFC you could not pick a hotel that's nearer the ground. First class hotel unlike the fo..."
About the hotel
The Sandman Signature Hotel Newcastle sits in the city center of Newcastle, surrounded by key attractions in the city such as the iconic Newcastle United Football Club Stadium, Metro Radio Arena, China Town, city center shopping district, Newcastle University, etc. (all this within 5 minutes walking radius) In addition we are just few minutes walk away from the Theatre Royal, the Centre of Life, the city Quayside and a great selection of restaurants and bars to enjoy this vibrant city. This allows us to appeal to a large audience of transient, corporate and leisure travelers.
Our location is suitable for customers travelling by train as the Newcastle Central Station is just 10 minutes walking distance; for those travelling by car, the motorway (A1) is 5 minutes drive from the hotel. Our hotel amenities include: complimentary high speed internet access, complimentary coffee and tea in the guest rooms and in the lobby. Shark Club Gastro Bar is open daily from 6 am to midnight and we have 24hrs room service available as well. Fully equipped roof top fitness suite. We offer a variety of different rooms with microwave and fridge as well as studios and suites with full kitchen amenities and some with a private balcony. Important, please note – for all Advance Purchase rates, the Credit Card used for the purchase MUST be presented at check in.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/06/2014 to 31/12/2018 - Please note – for Advance Purchase rates, the Credit Card used for the purchase MUST be presented at check in. When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay everything you need and more!
Room and hotel in general was excellent from the front reception to our room we were well impressed, even being room Newcastle just staying in the city centre we loved it!
48 hours in Newcastle
very central hotel, reasonably priced parking, easy walking to everywhere we wanted to visit, family room was perfect for 2 adults and 2 teenagers and kitchen was a real bonus with everything we needed for quick breakfasts and snacks.
Will recommend to others and plan to stay again.