- 2 guest reviews
"We visited over the New year period and found that this was the cheapest property over this time. In normal cases I have found that that pri..."
About the hotel
Grand Excelsior Hotel Located 1 km away from the Mall of Emirates, the Grand Excelsior Hotel is designed in the style of a cruise ship and offers spacious rooms. It features a rooftop pool, fitness centre and massage treatments. Free on-site covered valet parking is provided.
Each spacious and elegantly decorated room has free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. All rooms at the Grand Excelsior have a work desk, an electric kettle, and a coffee maker. A traditional British pub, a lobby café, a nightclub and an Indian restaurant feature at this alcohol-licensed hotel. Small snacks can also be enjoyed by the pool. The hotel is 6 km from the Palm Jumeirah and 8 km from Emirates Hills Golf Course. Dubai International Airport is 35 km away and a car rental service and a tour desk are also available.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Tourism Dirham Fee AED15 per room per night not included, payable to the hotel The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Excelsior Hotel Al Barsha in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable and enjoyable place to stay.
We visited over the New year period and found that this was the cheapest property over this time.
In normal cases I have found that that price of the property reflects the state of the property but this wasn’t the case with the Grand Excelsior Al Bersha. The hotel was clean, tidy and centrally located (5 minutes walk to the Mall of Emirates and 10 minutes taxi to downtown and Jameirah).
hotel was the worst i have stayed in
breakfast was very very very bad food left on floor every morning even asked me to pay again after i had paid the amount in cash then offered me a few cakes to say we are sorry showers were so dirty even after the cleaners had been in left us without toilet rolls when we came in late at night
also left no tea bags we could go on and on about this hotel but we would need a book this is only
a 1 star