- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A quiet location, very near two Tokyo metro stations and walkable from TCAT. For travelling on a budget the GINZA CAPITAL hotel was fine. My..."
About the hotel
Ginza Capital Hotel Main is a 6-minute walk from Tsukiji Fish Market and a 1-minute walk from Shintomicho subway station. Quick access to Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo Big Sight and Tokyo International Forum. A free shuttle to Tokyo Train Station is provided every morning.
A quiet atmosphere and excellent service. These are what we proudly offer you at the Ginza Capital Hotel.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good budget hotel
A quiet location, very near two Tokyo metro stations and walkable from TCAT.
For travelling on a budget the GINZA CAPITAL hotel was fine. My room was very small, but I knew it would be when I booked it. However everything was clean and tidy and worked. For a trip where the hotel is just someone to sleep and not needed as an office it was fine. The clientele is virtually all Japanese, which is reflected in the fact that there are no tv channels for foreign travellers. I expected at least BBC 24 or CNN.