- 1 guest reviews
"The accomodation was excellent in every aspect including the willingness if the owners to ensure that you have a perfect stay. We would reco..."
About the hotel
Awarded by Flipkey/Tripadvisor, ' Winner Top Vacation Rental Belfast 2012 ' With all the main transport links, shopping, tourist attractions including, The Titanic Experience, pubs and restaurants right on your doorstep makes this, one of the most desirable apartments in Belfast. This apartment is equipped, furnished and maintained to the highest standard. Whether you want to relax, go shopping or enjoy the nightlife, the choice is yours with the Grand Opera House, Waterfront Hall, Odyssey Arena, Queen’s University, Titanic Quarter, City Centre Shopping and some of the best pubs and restaurants Belfast has to offer all within walking distance of the apartment.
This is a 2 bedroom apartment with1 double bed and two single beds and is ideal for up to 4 people. . Although centrally located the apartment is situated a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac. We offer free parking and wi-fi. This apartment is equipped with a work-station, computer 42in LCD flat-screen TV, Bly-ray player and DVD library Special Offers - 2 night stay = £100 per night 3nts stay = £95 p/nt 4nts stay = £90 p/nt 5nts stay = £85p/nt 6nts stay = £80 p/nt 7nts stay = £75 p/nt Supplement of £10 for w/end stays
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/10/2011 to 01/01/2017 - A 25% deposit will be taken on the day of booking via credit/debit card details given to Laterooms. Please see accommodation provider's confirmation email for full terms and conditions of booking. The LateRooms.com rates for Self Catering Belfast in BELFAST are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent in every aspect!
The accomodation was excellent in every aspect including the willingness if the owners to ensure that you have a perfect stay.
We would recommend this as the highest quality to everyone-if there were 6 stra then this property should have it.