- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"We booked a three bedroom apartment for our stay for one night. The accommodation was perfect for our group of five women. The apartment was..."
"We thought the apartment was lovely! More spacious than I thought a studio flat would be and perfect for an overnight stay. Really clean and..."
"The apartment was ideal for my needs, which was somewhere to stay the night before The Manchester marathon, which I was competing in. I need..."
"Everything from location, very clean rooms with excellent facilities were all A+. Right next to BBC studios. Can park right outside hotel to..."
"The bedrooms were quite small, especially the single room. I thought I had booked double rooms. Furniture in living area not very comfortabl..."
About the hotel
Our spacious serviced apartments in Salford Quays with a choice of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms are the perfect alternative for both business and leisure guests who don't want to be crammed into a hotel room. Enjoy the flexibility to come and go as you please and cook meals in your very own fully equipped kitchen. All accommodation comes with a fully equipped kitchen, so if you fancy a little self-catering, don't let us stop you.
That's the beauty of the Heart Apartments MediaCityUK it’s also a home-from-home. TheHeart Apartments MediaCityUK in Salford Quays have been designed with open-plan living in mind – living and dining areas are light and airy. Please make sure to have enough money on your account as the hotel will do pre-authorisation of GBP200 for security check prior to arrival.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/02/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please make sure to have enough money on your account as the hotel will do pre-authorisation of GBP200 for security check prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
TheHeart Apartments Salford Quays
We booked a three bedroom apartment for our stay for one night.
The accommodation was perfect for our group of five women. The apartment was spacious and immaculate. The kitchen had everything we needed. We can't wait to book again as plenty to do on the quays and within east reach by tram to Manchester City centre.
Just met standards
Yes ok I booked a studio that's all that was available, paid 180 a night it was more like a bed sit, no plug sockets near mirrors, couldn't pay in cash on arrival, balcony door didn't open as its health and safety reasons