- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We arrived very late after a long drive from the Channel ports, the receptionist was friendly and helpful about our pet and where we could p..."
About the hotel
Free Wi Fi in the hotel and in all rooms The four-star NH Oberhausen hotel sits at the heart of Oberhausen, whose recent green transformation has created a wealth of tranquil, riverside beauty. The hotel’s central location puts it a short distance from both Düsseldorf Airport and Neue Mitte—the new city center that is home to CentrO, Europe’s biggest shopping center. The NH Oberhausen hotel offers 172 guest rooms which all include air conditioning, LAN and W-LAN internet access, satellite TV and radio and a large work desk.
Five multi-functional banquet rooms can accommodate up to 250 people for private events, with room for an additional 2,500 at the nearby Luise-Albertz-Halle Conference Center. The NH Oberhausen also contains a wellness area, which offers guests free use of a sauna, steam bath and fitness facilities. Creative cuisine and excellent wines are on hand at our restaurant Navarra, while the hotel bar offers a cozy spot for drinks and light snacks until the late hours of the night.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for NH Oberhausen in Oberhausen are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay but friendly staff
We arrived very late after a long drive from the Channel ports, the receptionist was friendly and helpful about our pet and where we could park the car.
Our German was very basic but was completely unneeded as all the staff spoke good English.