- 2 guest reviews
"Cosy cottage on top if the hill. Simply lovely. Perfect location for exploring the region...."
"We stayed at the pine view whilst we were attending a wedding at Harvey's Point in donegal. It would've been very hard to find had the owner..."
About the hotel
Pine View is a beautiful Failte Ireland Approved 4 star old country house owned and run by The McElhinney Family. It is set in a peaceful setting in a beautiful part of County Donegal. Donegal Town itself is a thriving market town and is an ideal base from which to explore the south and west of the County.
The House is set on 20 hectares of land 3 miles from Donegal Town and is the perfect place to relax and explore the glorious scenery of Donegal such as the Bluestacks and the Donegal Coastline. With the friendly hospitality and breathtaking views this luxurious house can make you feel right at home and we are delighted that our guests just love coming back. The House has all the modern conveniences that you would expect from a 4 star accommodation. It sleeps 8 or 9 people and has four brightly furnished bedrooms with one ensuite, a large fitted well equipped kitchen, a downstairs Bedroom and Bathroom, Tv's in all rooms plus sitting room and kitchen, a DVD player and a Barbeque. We also offer FREE Wifi. Electricity and Heating are Extra. These are Metered. Pine View is a large traditional stone built property is surrounded by countryside and views of the Blue Stack mountains - 2 miles from Mountcharles and 3 miles from Donegal town. Outside there is a large play area with swings and a picnic bench. This is the ideal spot for a peaceful break with fabulous coastal walks at nearby Mountcharles and Rossnowlagh. We look forward to welcoming you to Pine View!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very personal touch. Quiet, cosy, comfortable. Breathtaking views
Cosy cottage on top if the hill.
Simply lovely. Perfect location for exploring the region.
Great cottage in the middle of nowhere
We stayed at the pine view whilst we were attending a wedding at Harvey's Point in donegal.
It would've been very hard to find had the owner not offered to come and meet us in the town centre so we could follow her to the cottage. It was very nice nice and clean, just a couple of bugs of an evening, but only what you'd expect being in the middle of the countryside. The taxi fares were also very reasonable, about €10 to the town centre and from Harvey's Point. We never had to wait long for a taxi and everyone was so helpful and friendly. The cottage was excellent value for money, especially with 8 of us staying there, it worked out at around £11 a night per person. When we had a hair dryer emergency on the morning of the wedding, the owner (Eileen) very kindly offered to bring us hers, and even bought a new one for us to use en route. Brilliant. Thanks for a wonderful customer experience, we'd definitely stay again if we're in the area.