- 2 guest reviews
"Great chill out holiday. scenery was amazing and the great weather definitely helped. Room's very spacious and comfortable as we had teenage..."
"Fantastic stay. Great sea view from a very nice room. Food was.great and staff were wonderful...."
About the hotel
We are a family-run, country hotel situated on the beach at the southern tip of the island, looking over panoramic views of Pladda Island, Ailsa Craig and beyond. Time stands still in this idyllic setting with otters & seals basking on the rocks right at our doorstep. We are licensed for weddings and have a reception lounge, bar and beautiful dining room with floor to ceiling windows with some of the best views on the island.
We have a selection of the finest seafood’s and local specialties on our menu all freshly prepared daily by our highly qualified chefs. Enjoy the beautiful grounds of the hotel with outdoor seating, and stone circle and of course the beach which is only a few steps away. All rooms are modern with en-suite and are styled for comfort. We also have three newly refurbished ground floor patio suites for guests with any mobility restrictions and have complete wheelchair access. We are a dog-friendly hotel and offer an on-site shop for all your needs.
- Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great chill out holiday.
scenery was amazing and the great weather definitely helped. Room's very spacious and comfortable as we had teenage daughter with us was glad of a larger room. Meals delicious and great choice.
wonderful stay, great hotel
Great sea view from a very nice room. Food was.great and staff were wonderful.