This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We are a family-run, country hotel situated on the beach at the southern tip of the island, looking over panoramic views of Pladda Island, Ailsa Craig and beyond. Time stands still in this idyllic setting with otters & seals basking on the rocks right at our doorstep. We are licensed for weddings and have a reception lounge, bar and beautiful dining room with floor to ceiling windows with some of the best views on the island.
We have a selection of the finest seafood’s and local specialties on our menu all freshly prepared daily by our highly qualified chefs. Enjoy the beautiful grounds of the hotel with outdoor seating, and stone circle and of course the beach which is only a few steps away. All rooms are modern with en-suite and are styled for comfort. We also have three newly refurbished ground floor patio suites for guests with any mobility restrictions and have complete wheelchair access. We are a dog-friendly hotel and offer an on-site shop for all your needs.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet