- 13 guest reviews
"The owners are really nice, can ask them everything. Nice, clean rooms, good beds and much to see. A lounge room and a breakfast room and in..."
"EXCELLENT IN ALL RESPECTS..."
"once your in your room it's easy to forget that it's not just you and your partner (who ever your with) who is there as its just so peaceful..."
"The Hosts were terrific and we felt very welcomed as soon as we arrived. The food for breakfast was also spectacular, which ended up in me..."
"We stayed 3 days at the Park View Guest House and it was the perfect place to be for us. Lovely Bed & Breakfast, very friendly welcome, clea..."
About the hotel
Park View Guest House provides quality, family friendly accommodation in the beautiful town of Cheadle. Whilst we are close to Alton Towers, we are also perfectly positioned for visiting the natural beauty of the Staffordshire Moorlands and the Peak District. The are plenty of pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance and free onsite parking.
A warm welcome awaits you at Park View.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/03/2016 to 31/12/2025 - An immediate deposit will be taken equal to 50% of the total booking value . If 14 days notice is given in the event of cancellation the full deposit will be refunded less a £10.00 administration fee. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very nice accommodation, even in the garden places to sit. Really nice owners
The owners are really nice, can ask them everything.
Nice, clean rooms, good beds and much to see. A lounge room and a breakfast room and in the garden a hut fot smokers and a hut with a pool table.
EXCELLENT IN ALL RESPECTS