This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Spire Hotel is a personal and inviting boutique hotel delivering guests a superior level of service. Centrally located in the heart of vibrant Queenstown, just 8 km from the airport, The Spire is the perfect place from which to explore New Zealand's premier alpine resort. The Spire is tucked away in a pedestrian lane surrounded by art galleries, restaurants and boutique shopping.
Featuring ten spacious and luxurious rooms guests enjoy the finest of contemporary furnishings. The rooms feature super king or twin single beds with multimedia system, WiFi, and iPod connectivity, a fire place, large balcony spacious bathroom with a contemporary design edge. Attentive staff caters to the needs of Spire guests 24 hours a day. Their aim is to create an unforgettable guest experience. Rate includes private airport transfers, champagne & chocolates on arrival, full a la carte breakfast each morning, complimentary gym pass and broadband access. The intimate dining room at No. 5 Church Lane Restaurant and Bar is a haven for those who love beautiful food served in an elegant, relaxed setting.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet