- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Check in was fast and efficient and I was shown to my room which was in a separate building across a courtyard. The room was small (but it w..."
"staff very hospitable and friendly..."
"Ok until I got home and rechecked my bill to discover they had charged me for 2 meals when I only ate 1..."
"Very good value accommodation . Staff are very helpfull and the food is really nice. Would definitely stay here again...."
About the hotel
The Dog and Bear overlooks Lenham’s picturesque historic square and combines the atmosphere of a relaxing and friendly village local with all the comforts of a modern hotel and restaurant. The Dog and Bear has 24 recently-refurbished en-suite bedrooms, including one with a four-poster bed, decorated in traditional village style. Guests can soak up the historic atmosphere while still enjoying all the modern comforts available.
The Dog and Bear is ideally placed to explore Lenham and its picturesque countryside or to visit Leeds Castle, just 10 minutes’ drive away. Just off the A20 and close to Junction 8 of the M20, the pub is conveniently placed to explore the whole of Kent and to enjoy walks on the North Downs.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Check in was fast and efficient and I was shown to my room which was in a separate building across a courtyard.
The room was small (but it was a single room) with a 3/4 size bed and en suite bathroom with shower. The room was clean, warm, comfortable and cosy. I had a great night's sleep. Breakfast was good, although a little more choice on the buffet table would have been welcome. Having said that, they cooked porridge to order and it was hot and delicious. All in all, this accommodation represented excellent value for money and as a lone female business traveller I felt safe and comfortable. One possible improvement could be the fitting of a safety chain to the bedroom doors just for added reassurance.
staff very hospitable and friendly