- 21 guest reviews
"I stayed here overnight during a business trip and was very impressed with the accommodation at a reasonable price. My room was comfortable,..."
"Friendly, comfortable, and good quality in the garden of England. We stayed over the Christmas period and we could not have been happier wit..."
"Very nice big refurbished rooms. Huge comfy bed. Lovely new bathroom. Great little country pub. Enjoyed my stay...."
"Check in was fast and efficient and I was shown to my room which was in a separate building across a courtyard. The room was small (but it w..."
"staff very hospitable and friendly..."
About the hotel
The Dog and Bear overlooks Lenham’s picturesque historic square and combines the atmosphere of a relaxing and friendly village local with all the comforts of a modern hotel and restaurant. The Dog and Bear has 24 recently-refurbished en-suite bedrooms, including one with a four-poster bed, decorated in traditional village style. Guests can soak up the historic atmosphere while still enjoying all the modern comforts available.
The Dog and Bear is ideally placed to explore Lenham and its picturesque countryside or to visit Leeds Castle, just 10 minutes’ drive away. Just off the A20 and close to Junction 8 of the M20, the pub is conveniently placed to explore the whole of Kent and to enjoy walks on the North Downs.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice village accommodation
I stayed here overnight during a business trip and was very impressed with the accommodation at a reasonable price.
My room was comfortable, clean and warm (it was cold outside) and there was ample reasonably secure private parking at no extra cost. Will certainly stay here again if in the area.
Dog and Bear
Friendly, comfortable, and good quality in the garden of England.
We stayed over the Christmas period and we could not have been happier with our experience.