- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Once we were given the correct room it was nice. Food was pleasant although rather overpriced . We were given melted ice cream on sweet - wh..."
"We had a lovely night, the room was perfect for us. In terms of location we could not have wanted any more, very happy clients...."
"I was truly stunned at the quality of this Hotel. I had the privilege to Stay in a double room for the Night (Room 1). I stay in a lot of ho..."
"Smart room, great service...."
"My partner and I visited the hotel the day before Valentines and were met by friendly staff. Our room was really lovely and we were both ver..."
About the hotel
Offering beautiful accommodation, and fully re-furbished in 2013, The Marine Hotel makes the perfect base for exploring the vibrant town of Whitstable - home of the annual Oyster Festival, and famed for its fish market, independent shops, art galleries and bohemian lifestyle. With 30 stunning en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms, many with sea views, you could not find a better place to come and escape the everyday, whether you are a leisure or corporate visitor. Sample the delicious menus with breakfast and brunch served in the Orangery from 7.
00am daily (8am Sundays) or choose from our extensive bar menu served daily from 12noon until 9. 30pm. For more formal dining, treat yourself to a table in the restaurant, serving a fine selection of dishes from 12noon until 9. 30pm (6. 00pm Sundays). The Marine Hotel is managed by Britain's oldest brewer Shepherd Neame and therefore a comprehensive range of award winning cask ales, world lagers and exciting wines and spirits are served daily from 11. 00am. East Kent has plenty to offer visitors with the historic City of Canterbury just a short drive away and further afield the fabulous seaside towns of Herne Bay, Margate, Ramsgate and Broadstairs. General Information: Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Orangery. Free Wi-Fi. Air Conditioned. Dogs welcome in all public areas except the restaurant. Two dog friendly bedrooms. Tea/Coffee making facilities, hairdryer, Satellite TV (inc Childrens Channels), Radio and telephone in all bedrooms. Disabled access is available in all public areas. Bedrooms on 2nd & 3rd floors are not accessible to Wheelchair Users. Luggage storage. Activities: (all nearby) Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Gym, Golf Course and Water Sports Services: Conference/Meeting Rooms, Parties & Weddings. Check In: From 2. 00pm Check Out: 11. 00am
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Once we were given the correct room it was nice.
Food was pleasant although rather overpriced . We were given melted ice cream on sweet - which the waiter apologised for- and when we asked for another scoop (only one) we were told a charge of £1 would be made. Its little things like that which would stop me booking again.
We had a lovely night, the room was perfect for us.
In terms of location we could not have wanted any more, very happy clients.