- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Staff were friendly and efficient. The room was very spacious with a very large en suite which included separate bath and shower facilities..."
"Lovely friendly staff. They were able to offer a gluten free option at breakfast. Room was lovely too!..."
"All good. breakfast bit slow...."
"On our arrival we were greeted by friendly, helpful staff. The room was far more spacious than we expected having only paid £95 for the fami..."
About the hotel
Enjoying a prominent position on the seafront, The Royal Hotel, Deal was frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton and Winston Churchill once dined here. This picturesque early 18th century hotel continues to offer excellent hospitality, with luxurious bedrooms, a stylish restaurant and a pleasant bar and patio overlooking the English Channel.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Royal Hotel in DEAL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very welcoming, comfortable hotel
Staff were friendly and efficient.
The room was very spacious with a very large en suite which included separate bath and shower facilities with two basins. The hotel is dog friendly which is partly why we chose it. The breakfast menu (inclusive) was very substantial and the dinner menu gave a wide variety of choices at affordable prices. It was very good value for money.
Nice Location, Friendly helpful staff
Lovely friendly staff.
They were able to offer a gluten free option at breakfast. Room was lovely too!