- 21 guest reviews
"An absolute gem of a hotel...."
"Very large family room with sea view generally in good condition but mirror light and extractor in bathroom not working. Staff were very fri..."
"I felt the hotel, although historical over priced. There is no parking and no lift. The breakfast was poor. I was handed my eggs whilst I wa..."
"The room was really nice. The only thing that need to change is a new carpet in the room. The parking would be better if they gave the peopl..."
"Staff were friendly and efficient. The room was very spacious with a very large en suite which included separate bath and shower facilities..."
About the hotel
Enjoying a prominent position on the seafront, The Royal Hotel, Deal was frequently visited by Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton and Winston Churchill once dined here. This picturesque early 18th century hotel continues to offer excellent hospitality, with luxurious bedrooms, a stylish restaurant and a pleasant bar and patio overlooking the English Channel.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
An absolute gem of a hotel.
Very large family room with sea view generally in good condition but mirror light and extractor in bathroom not working.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Limited vegetarian menu. Our dog was made to feel welcome. We would recommend this hotel and stay here again ourselves.