- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"rooms good, nice and clean, bar area and food good, staff helpfully and friendly. second time we have stayed at this hotel..."
"All the staff, especially the waiting staff on breakfast duties, are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated in an excellent positi..."
"Very enjoyable stay, welcoming and helpful staff, comfortable room and good breakfast, would stay again..."
"The perfect hotel for a short seaside escape-the customer service was excellent from all the team & although our room was a little on the sm..."
"Our room was at the back of the hotel, our view was lovely. We had a view of the beach. Very nice.the room it self was very comfort & clean...."
About the hotel
Inside the 21-room hotel, there is a coffee lounge which serves breakfast, lunch and evening meals (counter service) aswell as a bar which serves local ales and lagers, a restaurant situated in a seperate section if you wish to dine without lifting a finger, with beautiful views across the bay and plenty of history to go with it. . Outside there is a multi-levelled terrace seating up to 150 guests, with a beautiful view across viking bay.
The Royal Albion was a favourite haunt of author Charles Dickens, who stayed and wrote at the hotel before buying nearby Bleak House. The hotel remains a focal point of the town’s annual Dickens celebrations and is one of the music venues in the annual Broadstairs Folk Festival. Undoubtably a must visit destination for one and all!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
rooms good, nice and clean, bar area and food good, staff helpfully and friendly.
second time we have stayed at this hotel