- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"A four-night stay at Royal Albion in August. Having visited Broadstairs many times, this is the first time we have stayed at the Royal Albio..."
"A spur of the moment night away, what a wonderful choice! Had stayed there before about 20 years ago so was a little worried that it would n..."
"Very good value - room and food excellent..."
"Lovely accommodation with friendly, helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Inside the 21-room hotel, there is a coffee lounge and bar and restaurant specialising in local seafood, with beautiful views across the harbour. Outside there is a multi-levelled terrace and landscaped Mediterranean-themed garden that overlooks the beach and sea, creating the perfect setting for up to 150 guests to dine in the fresh air. The Royal Albion was a favourite haunt of author Charles Dickens, who stayed and wrote at the hotel before buying nearby Bleak House.
The hotel remains a focal point of the town’s annual Dickens celebrations and is one of the music venues in the annual Broadstairs Folk Festival.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
A four-night stay at Royal Albion in August.
Having visited Broadstairs many times, this is the first time we have stayed at the Royal Albion - we were not disappointed. Great location, attentive staff, excellent food - will certainly book again.