- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Lovely building with lovely garden, the bar and restaurant are well laid out and the whole inn as a warm and welcoming feel to it, much atte..."
"Loved the room, towels & toiletries. The bar below was pleasant. Service was great at breakfast & good choice of food. Next to a quiet & att..."
"A good welcome, good sized room with nice view, big bathroom but bath was a bit thin and uncomfortable when showering. Good standard of clea..."
"This was an opportune stay. I booked a superior double overlooking the green. I have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world and this..."
"All staff was very friendly and welcoming, the hotel was very luxurious and everything was spot on. I think just getting the room and breakf..."
About the hotel
The Crown Inn has 7 en-suite bedrooms and is situated on the attractive wooded Chislehurst Common. The Crown has a lovely restaurant, great bar and a fully equipped function room. The Crown is situated close to Chislehurst caves, Bromley Shopping Centre and is on one of the Green Chain walking routes from Mottingham Lane to Beckenham Park.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Truly wonderful friendly country Inn!! We truly loved our stay here!
Lovely building with lovely garden, the bar and restaurant are well laid out and the whole inn as a warm and welcoming feel to it, much attention to detail is obvious...
Lovely clean well set out rooms and all in a beautiful quiet location, the staff were all very welcoming and friendly... It's a pity we were only there the one night.... Will definitely look to stay here again!!. 5 star!
Lovely room & location for a quiet break without leaving London
Loved the room, towels & toiletries.
The bar below was pleasant. Service was great at breakfast & good choice of food. Next to a quiet & attractive green. Only gripe was that the bar shut earlier than 10.30pm stated on the Sunday night so was not able to request ice bucket as had planned.