- 3 guest reviews
"On the edge of town with restricted views (other than aircraft landing and taking off) and no balcony, but very friendly and helpful staff a..."
"We stayed for one night to make the next day's flight easier, the hotel is very easy to locate, has secure parking, is well equipped, the st..."
About the hotel
Areca Hotel opened in 2006, and is a modern and avant-garde hotel located in Torrellano - Elche. It is conveniently located just two kilometers from Alicante airport and a km from the IFA Trade Fair, 12 kms from Alicante and the center of the city of Elche. Our motto is to provide the best service to our customers and guarantee maximum rest and relaxation.
Its nice as our spa facilities, private parking, restaurant, cafeteria and a beautiful terrace - garden and a warm and quiet atmosphere make the Hotel Areca the ideal place for business and for a short break Hotel Areca offers an airport shuttle from monday to friday, free spa with pool, and free Wi-Fi access and private parking. Flat-screen TVs can be found in the spacious, modern rooms at the Areca Hotel. Each room has a work desk and a hairdryer. Restaurant Carabí, situated on the ground floor of the hotel, has the best gastronomy in the city. The geographical point where it is located, the epicenter of the economy of Alicante, makes it a reference in Elche
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good break for a few days as a base but not for a week or more holiday
On the edge of town with restricted views (other than aircraft landing and taking off) and no balcony, but very friendly and helpful staff and good sized room with excellent facilities.
(still worth paying 20 euros extra per night for a junior suite) Free parking at hotel is good.
We stayed for one night to make the next day's flight easier, the hotel is very easy to locate, has secure parking, is well equipped, the staff were first class and is very good value for money.
Two minor negatives were that we couldn't work the TV properly but it was only bbc world so it didn't really matter and we could have done with an additional waiter in the evening dining room. Will we factor this hotel into our return plans in 2015. Yes we will and we visit Alicante area every six weeks or so.