- 1 guest reviews
"I've stayed here three times. It's the perfect stop of place when traveling too or home from the South West of France to Le Havre or Caen. I..."
About the hotel
Domaine de la Tour is a magnificent 18th century farmhouse, situated in peaceful countryside close to the town of Falaise, Lower Normandy. Once part of a greater property including a chateau constructed by Louis XV for one of his favourites, Madame de Seran, the farmhouse has been entirely restored to a high standard. Domaine de la Tour is situated 1km off the main road, surrounded by 500 hectares of forest and agricultural land.
The nearest town is Falaise, just a few minutes drive away where you will find two large supermarkets, a variety of shops, restaurants, banks, bakeries, an aquatic centre and weekly market on Saturday morning. It is within 30 minutes of the nearest coast and 20 minutes of Caen by motorway.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 22:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Domaine De La Tour in Basse-Normandie is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I love this hotel
I've stayed here three times.
It's the perfect stop of place when traveling too or home from the South West of France to Le Havre or Caen. Its a family run hotel, really comfortable and tastefully decorated. There are large gardens surrounding the buildings and a play ground for the kids. For breakfast you get the grandma's home made Jams which are delicious. A tranquil place to stop and they even have very cute ponies to pet and a display of vintage farming equipment.