- 16 guest reviews
"Perfect for what we needed. Friendly owner. Clean and welcoming house. Rooms were roomy and nicely furnished. Kitchen was well equipped. Wou..."
"Just the right size for 4. Highly recommend, definately use again, clean and tidy...."
"An affordable, quality accomodation. Ideally for a short get away, or week long family break. Quiet location, plenty of outdoor space for ch..."
"Clean, tidy and spacious cottage. Well equipped and owner very friendly..."
"Located a short drive from Thirsk and in beautiful countryside the cottage was ideally placed for touring the area. The accommodation was co..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Hollin Barn Cottages. Nestled away in the beautiful picturesque Yorkshire countryside, just some five minute’s drive from the famous James Herriot quaint and vibrant market town of Thirsk, Hollin Barn Holiday Cottages offer the perfect location and setting for your holiday. Both cottages have recently undergone a complete refurbishment and now offer high quality fittings complimented with lush subtle luxurious finishing touches.
Both our cottages are furnished to accommodate four persons with a mixture of double and twin beds, cot facilities can be provided on request. Our cottages are individually named: “Honeysuckle”, being the larger of the two complete with log burning stove for those dark winter evenings to curl up and listen to the cracking logs “Rose”, a self contained bungalow complete with its own Rose garden and gravel driveway. We are open all year round including Christmas and New Year and operate competitive flexible weekly tariff’s to cover all seasons of the year, we also offer special four night breaks. We are a family operated business , proud of our service levels and attention to detail, we like to think that our clientele arrive as guests but always leave as friends.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/07/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note we do not accept card payments for your stay, we only accept cash or cheque on arrival. Thankyou The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for what we needed.
Friendly owner. Clean and welcoming house. Rooms were roomy and nicely furnished. Kitchen was well equipped. Would recommend as a good base for visiting North Yorkshire
Just the right size for 4.
Highly recommend, definately use again, clean and tidy.