- 5 guest reviews
"A excellent Value for money hotel with personal service that exceeds that of a 5 star hotel. Excellent situation for central Brussels..."
"Excellent loccation for centre of Brussèls Lots of restaurants nearby, short walk to main square Buses and Metro close by...."
"The hotel was in a good location for a short break in Brussels. The staff were all friendly and were able to answer any questions we put to..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Brussels, very close to the historical Grand Place, this simple hotel offers comfortable rooms with extra long beds, the 24-hour reception. The Hotel Le Chantecler provides a convenient base, at walking distance from the main sights of this European capital. The trendy Saint Géry area is a lively neighbourhood with many pubs and bars.
Wake up with a continental breakfast and plan your day in the city. Enjoy the tranquil setting, personal service and competitive prices of this small hotel.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
It was cheap but...
The wi-fi was awful, very slow and for several hours I could not connect.
The breakfast was very plain and when I checked out they wanted six euros. Also the bathroom plug was blocked and I had to ask twice for it to be fixed.. But it was cheap and central
Good Value for Money Hotel
A excellent Value for money hotel with personal service that exceeds that of a 5 star hotel.
Excellent situation for central Brussels