- 7 guest reviews
"I mean, seriously? This is such a terrible idea, not to mention they managed to give me the wrong key by ignoring their own procedure for id..."
"Hotel was good value for money. Close to all amenities. No shower curtain. No tea/coffee in room..."
"This city center hotel is very clean and comfortable. The staff are exceptional, willing to help in anyway they can. It is close to all amen..."
"A excellent Value for money hotel with personal service that exceeds that of a 5 star hotel. Excellent situation for central Brussels..."
"Excellent loccation for centre of Brussèls Lots of restaurants nearby, short walk to main square Buses and Metro close by...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Brussels, very close to the historical Grand Place, this simple hotel offers comfortable rooms with extra long beds, the 24-hour reception. The Hotel Le Chantecler provides a convenient base, at walking distance from the main sights of this European capital. The trendy Saint Géry area is a lively neighbourhood with many pubs and bars.
Wake up with a continental breakfast and plan your day in the city. Enjoy the tranquil setting, personal service and competitive prices of this small hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Your room key? No you'll have to leave that here.
I mean, seriously.
This is such a terrible idea, not to mention they managed to give me the wrong key by ignoring their own procedure for identification upon return to the hotel. I suggested this was reason enough for me to simply keep ahold of my key and they got very defensive.
Hotel was good value for money.
Close to all amenities. No shower curtain. No tea/coffee in room