- 4 guest reviews
"Because the reviews for this establishment were so good I was quite doubtful. How wrong I was! One of the best places I have ever stayed in..."
"The owners were delightful. Home made breads and pastries for breakfast were lovely. The views were breathtaking from the Guest House. You n..."
About the hotel
With its hilltop position in the hamlet of Montepertuso and right above Positano, Le Ghiande B&B offers a patio with 6-seater hot tub and free Wi-Fi. It includes air-conditioned en suite rooms with a panoramic balcony. Breakfast at Le Ghiande bed and breakfast is served buffet style and features cakes, jams and biscuits as well as homemade honey and fresh fruit.
Guests enjoy free use of the panoramic terrace with tables and deckchairs. The blue-themed rooms come with classic-style wood furniture, a minibar and satellite TV, together with a kettle. Fitted with light green or blue tiles, their fully equipped bathrooms are complete with bathrobes. Set 3 km from the property, the lively centre of Positano is reachable via a public bus stopping nearby. To reach the property you need to climb 100 steps.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B Le Ghiande in Positano are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Everything you expect.
Because the reviews for this establishment were so good I was quite doubtful.
How wrong I was. One of the best places I have ever stayed in - the welcome, the advice , the food, the views and the staff - out of this world. But be aware of the steps - you have to be reasonably fit to manage the steps!.