- Very Good
- 110 guest reviews
"This is a good hotel to use as a base for the Portsmouth area, our room was not very big but was adequate for an overnight stay, the bathroo..."
"Rooms are comfortable, clean and set back from road so no problem with traffic noise. Rooms could do with noise insulation from adjoining ro..."
"The room was very clean and had all the amenities required, very good value for money. I didn't eat there but would definitely stay again...."
"To think we were going to stay at a premier inn or travelodge! Fortunately they raised their prices for the bank holiday weekend which force..."
"The room was very good, comfortable and clean. It was very quiet despite being on a main road. At breakfast, a bit more explanation and pers..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Hampshire, The Angel a Citylodge Hotel is just 20 minutes’ drive from historic Winchester. The hotel has a welcoming real ale bar, a traditional restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The bright and airy bedrooms feature luxury Hypnos beds and a flat-screen TV.
All rooms have a comfortable seating area and a modern bathroom with bath and power shower and free toiletries. The Angel restaurant offers classic British cuisine and carvery lunches. The bar serves real local ales, light meals and hearty breakfasts, and guests can also dine on the spacious terrace. The Angel a Citylodge Hotel is located on the A32 road, just 5 miles south of Alton, once home to author Jane Austen. There is plenty of free on-site parking, and Basingstoke can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Please note that we are not near Alton Towers Theme Park.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The Angel a Citylodge Hotel
This is a good hotel to use as a base for the Portsmouth area, our room was not very big but was adequate for an overnight stay, the bathroom was a bit basic.
The Angel a Citylodge Hotel
Rooms are comfortable, clean and set back from road so no problem with traffic noise.
Rooms could do with noise insulation from adjoining rooms( bathrooms) as it can be a little noisy at times, would also benifit from air conditioning as rather warm.