- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"If you are looking for something different and want to get away from a "corporate feel" hotel, then this place is just great. Very close to..."
"Service, cleanliness, convenience - perfect. Rooms very tiny, shower cubicles not in all rooms. Noisy at night when trying to sleep...."
"I chose this overnight accom for location re my transit needs and because of good reviews re quiet oasis. Hotel is different from the norm a..."
"Peaceful location just five minutes from Lime house DLR Station. Reception staff were so welcoming and the rooms are spotlessly clean. A ver..."
"This is a retreat , tranquil , relaxing but not for everyone ...."
About the hotel
Set around a beautiful garden, St. Katharine’s is a hidden gem where our guests enjoy simple and comfortable accommodation in peaceful surroundings. Recently refurbished, we have single, double, twin and family rooms available all of which have en-suite facilities.
Getting here is easy - it’s just a 2 minute walk to Limehouse DLR station with Bank and Canary Wharf just 5 minutes away. In keeping with the serene environment there are no TV’s in the bedrooms, however high speed WiFi is available free of charge throughout the foundation. While here you may wish to visit our newly reordered chapel in which services take place daily. St. Katharine’s has a long and rich history being one of the oldest religious foundations in Great Britain, was founded in 1147 by Queen Matilda, the wife of King Stephen, as a hospital for the poor, outside the walls of the Tower of London. Today the Queen of England remains our patron. Come and see for yourself by staying at this unique and historic venue.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A unique place to stay in East London
If you are looking for something different and want to get away from a "corporate feel" hotel, then this place is just great.
Very close to the DLR (so great access to The City, Canary Wharf, Excel, City Airport etc), it really is an oasis of tranquility in a very busy area. My room was a single, very clean and comfortable, but the real bonus is the ability to sit in the garden, use the lounge etc. The continental breakfast was very good and wifi connection is excellent. If you want a substantial meal in the evening, then you will need to go out as there are only snacks available from the bar, but RFSK is very close to lots of places to eat etc.
Service, cleanliness, convenience - perfect.
Rooms very tiny, shower cubicles not in all rooms. Noisy at night when trying to sleep.