- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"All was fine, clean, good service, parking place etc. For those who used to stronger breakfast in the morning will be a bit disappointed as..."
About the hotel
The bed and breakfast is located a short walk from the museum Pepoli in a new building in a central, quiet, offers finely furnished 4 bedrooms, all with private bath, air conditioning, mini fridge, TV, all rooms have natural light from the balcony or window, close there are pizzerias, restaurants, cafeteria, shops, and the beautiful church of the Madonna of Trapani, in a strategic position to reach all the places' of interest.
Showing Monday 20 April 2015 to Tuesday 21 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B il Cavaliere in Trapani are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
All was fine, clean, good service, parking place etc.
For those who used to stronger breakfast in the morning will be a bit disappointed as you will get 1 croissant stuffed with chocolate and tea or coffee.