- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"John and Polly were very welcoming and helpful during our stay. The guest house was kept to very good standard and the bed was very comforta..."
"Nice, convenient location, very helpful hosts, John & Polly, many walks (testing!) and places to visit while leaving the car parked out of t..."
"lovely b&b nice modern comfortable rooms, hosts very friendly and helpful, nothings too much trouble. Had a relaxing few days here, made to..."
"On arriving I was greeted by Polly who was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, tidy and with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was exc..."
"Would say it was more 3* accomodation. Room was ok but windows need replacing and decor abit tired. Breakfasts were ok but could do with mor..."
About the hotel
John and Polly welcome you to the Rocky Cove Bed and Breakfast in Ilfracombe, Devon. A family run B&B all rooms en suite with tea and coffee making facilities television and free Wi Fi. Rocky Cove is.
ideally situated a couple of minutes walk from ilfracombe harbour and Damien Hurst statue Verity. Our accommodation is perfect for for a relaxing break or holiday to the North Devon area. It benefits from being only a short walking distance from all of Ilfracombe's main attractions including the landmark theatre tunnels beach and Ilfracombe's high street. A perfect base to enjoy the stunning North Devon coastline. We can advise on parking requirements nearby.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/11/2011 to 31/12/2019 - Payment is in cash or All major credit cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and welcoming
John and Polly were very welcoming and helpful during our stay.
The guest house was kept to very good standard and the bed was very comfortable - not too soft.
Lovely Town lovely hosts
Nice, convenient location, very helpful hosts, John & Polly, many walks (testing!) and places to visit while leaving the car parked out of the way.
Bedding could have done with a lighter duvet. Good en-suite accommodation.