- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"overall experience was good only fault was breakfast took for ages to get to us...."
"handy parking at the back, good base for airfield, good food. Bit noisy at night though..."
"It might have been nice to have a phone that actually worked, instead of "pretend". Also, the housekeeping services were non-existent - we h..."
About the hotel
The Richard Onslow has ten lovely en suite bedrooms with all the little comforts you’d find at home. Each one’s newly refurbished, and simply but stylishly decorated in keeping with the pub’s age, making the most of the original fireplaces and low doors. Some overlook the hustle and bustle of the high street, others have a view over our sunny patio hidden away at the back of the pub.
We have doubles with king-size beds, twins and a family room. There’s even a box room if you just want somewhere cosy to hole up for the night, plus a fully accessible double room on the ground floor. All of them have really comfy beds, great linen, power showers and lovely toiletries, as well as mod cons like flat-screen TV with Free view, free WiFi and an iPod adaptor. Harkback pieces like antique chests and armoires are carefully teamed with stylish, contemporary artwork, giving each room an individual feel. You can make your own tea and coffee whenever you want to, there’s a hair dryer in every room and a place to iron if you have a shirt that needs pressing. Stay with us any night of the week and find a friendly welcome, great food and drink downstairs and the perfect spot to escape from it all.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
was a quiet pleasant stay, staff were helpfull and friendly.
overall experience was good only fault was breakfast took for ages to get to us.
handy parking at the back, good base for airfield, good food.
Bit noisy at night though