- 47 guest reviews
"Wolverhampton has never been the most appealing of cities and the first visit to a 'new' hotel can be daunting. However, on arrival I was pu..."
"A super warm welcome set the president of the staff attentiveness from the get go! I was very well looked after for the entire stay. The roo..."
"First class hotel!, Their was a warm welcome from the start, and staff very polite. The room was very clean and cosey and warm. The jacuzzi..."
"My partner and I have stayed here 2 years running for V Festival and will no doubt stay again in future. Staff are very friendly and helpful..."
"We booked this hotel after reading the impressive guest reviews and we were not disappointed! Check-in was efficient and friendly and our ro..."
About the hotel
A Park View Hotel is a brand newly opened luxury Hotel bordering Wolverhampton City Centre and is within easy reach of the main travel hubs to City Centre and Birmingham. Historical on the outside yet timeless on the inside. A Park View Hotel is an elegant fusion of old meets new.
This impressive Victorian building is located opposite Wolverhampton’s pristine West Park. Behind its doors, the authentic features have been preserved giving the hotel an enduring elegance and grandeur that can be seen throughout all 21 en suite spacious rooms. We also have two unique family suites located on the third floor which can accommodate from 3 to 6 guests. Our Executive rooms all come with brand new Jacuzzi steam shower units. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel, 26" LCD TVs in each room, tea coffee facilities, Hair dryer, baby friendly, cots are available, 24hr Room Service. High ceilings and large windows dominate throughout the building. The hotel's own exclusive and upcoming restaurant must be given a try. Granite tables and crystal chandeliers feature in A Park View’s restaurant, which serves full English breakfasts and a modern European Menu. Treat yourself to a pre-show dinner or reserve a table for your corporate dinner Step inside and discover what really makes A Park View Hotel, so special. . .
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/10/2011 to 10/10/2020 - Book & Reserve your Table in Hamilton's Restaurant, serving modern British Cuisine, currently Wolverhampton's Best Trip Advisor Reviewed English Restaurant. The LateRooms.com rates for A Park View Hotel in WOLVERHAMPTON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Wolverhampton has never been the most appealing of cities and the first visit to a 'new' hotel can be daunting.
However, on arrival I was put at ease and. Had a superb evening meal.
Hotel was quiet and overlooking a park. Hadn't realsed I'd arrived in the dark. Woke next morning refreshed and had a lovely breakfast. Hosts were great and made me feel welcome.