- 34 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, reception staff couldn't do more. Anything we possibly could want was catered for or we were assured it would be arranged. The..."
"Thank you for attentive, helpful staff, and attention to detail. Wonderful!..."
"We both loved our stay room was beautiful. Staff perfectly friendly. Food very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel...."
"Well not literally but this was our fifth stay in the hotel as were at the races for 2 days. Excellent room and superb breakfast with very f..."
"Fantastic small hotel. Very clean. All staff friendly and helpful. We were there for a music convention and it was only a short walk to the..."
About the hotel
A Park View Hotel is a brand newly opened luxury Hotel bordering Wolverhampton City Centre and is within easy reach of the main travel hubs to City Centre and Birmingham. Historical on the outside yet timeless on the inside. A Park View Hotel is an elegant fusion of old meets new.
This impressive Victorian building is located opposite Wolverhampton’s pristine West Park. Behind its doors, the authentic features have been preserved giving the hotel an enduring elegance and grandeur that can be seen throughout all 21 en suite spacious rooms. We also have two unique family suites located on the third floor which can accommodate from 3 to 6 guests. Our Executive rooms all come with brand new Jacuzzi steam shower units. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel, 26" LCD TVs in each room, tea coffee facilities, Hair dryer, baby friendly, cots are available, 24hr Room Service. High ceilings and large windows dominate throughout the building. The hotel's own exclusive and upcoming restaurant must be given a try. Granite tables and crystal chandeliers feature in A Park View’s restaurant, which serves full English breakfasts and a modern European Menu. Treat yourself to a pre-show dinner or reserve a table for your corporate dinner Step inside and discover what really makes A Park View Hotel, so special. . .
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/10/2011 to 10/10/2020 - Book & Reserve your Table in Hamilton's Restaurant, serving modern British Cuisine, currently Wolverhampton's Best Trip Advisor Reviewed English Restaurant. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous little hotel
Lovely hotel, reception staff couldn't do more.
Anything we possibly could want was catered for or we were assured it would be arranged. The breakfast was the best we have ever had in a UK hotel- superb!
Thank you for attentive, helpful staff, and attention to detail.