- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"The room was clean with clean towels, tea coffee etc, the only problem was the other residents who were students ,staying for a ball. They w..."
"We stayed at the Ribby Hall Motel for a birthday break. The accommodation was clean and well presented. The reception service was quick and..."
"Great value for money, clea and comfortable..."
"We had a nice relaxing break excellent..."
"Very clean comfortable accommodation..."
About the hotel
The Motel at Ribby Hall Village offers eight comfortable bedrooms with en-suites, with access to all the sport, leisure and dining facilities that you would expect from a 5-star holiday Village – and within ten minutes of Blackpool, Preston, Lytham St Annes and J32 of the M6 motorway. Whether for business or pleasure the Motel will provide the ideal setting for your perfect stay. All facilities are located in Ribby Hall Village, within 5 minutes walk from the Motel.
Included in the price of your stay is access to the family and 25m adult only swimming pools in our Sports and Leisure Complex, all other facilites chargeable. Bookings made on the same day as arrival must be made prior to 8pm. If you will be arriving after 8pm please contact Ribby Hall Village on 0800 085 1717 to advise our team of this.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Motel, Ribby Hall Village in Lancashire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Nice enough room
The room was clean with clean towels, tea coffee etc, the only problem was the other residents who were students ,staying for a ball.
They were noisy, banging doors and arguing at 5 o'clock in the morning. The site was lovely and clean and you get free use of the swimming pool so take your swimming costume.
We stayed at the Ribby Hall Motel for a birthday break.
The accommodation was clean and well presented. The reception service was quick and easy and the receptionist was very polite and helpful.