- 4 guest reviews
"Very welcoming. Quiet location and excellent accommodation, as long as you are happy to cross a corridor to access dedicated toilet and show..."
"Stayed here in August with my girlfriend, the owners were brilliant they really couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome. Best thing..."
"Lovely warm welcome, parking easily outside, room and breakfast were excellent, very quiet area and an easy 20 minutes cycle into the centre..."
"We loved our 2 night stay at Roseland. The setting is lovely, at the end of a residential cul-de-sac. So nice to be able to park outside the..."
About the hotel
Myself, Rose and my husband Roland started in february 2002 with our b&b guestrooms. We hope you will enjoy a preview of what could be a splendid stay in Brugge. All rooms have been re-decorated and refurbished this year in order to give our guest a small taste of our profession, ie interior-designers.
The breakfast remains the most important reason to get up in the morning that why we pay extra attention to start the day with sample of Flemish hospitality.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet location and excellent accommodation, as long as you are happy to cross a corridor to access dedicated toilet and shower. Copious breakfast served in one's room. Unfortunately road works meant that we had to park at the end of the road. However, this should not now be necessary. About 3 miles out of Bruges centre and would be difficult to find without a sat-nav. Nevertheless, we would happily stay here again.
Stayed here in August with my girlfriend, the owners were brilliant they really couldn't have done more to make us feel welcome.
Best thing was the free loan of bikes, Bruge is only about a 10 minute bike ride away and there are lots of nice places nearby that you can get to on a bike. Great stay won't hesitate to go back.