- 214 guest reviews
"We booked last minute and we booked a Superior room, we arrived at the Collective hotel Birmingham and was very impressed with the first imp..."
"Nice budget hotel, relatively clean. Lots of parking. However reception staff were rude and unhelpful. Hound you out of your room as soon as..."
"We stayed here on a bank holiday weekend, so the prices were different to normal. Our room was good, the bed was comfortable and we slept we..."
"Service was quick and efficient and the room was very nice well made up and the bed was very comfortable...."
"A very convenient Hotel and good value..."
About the hotel
This recently renovated hotel is just 2 miles from the International Convention Centre and the Bullring Shopping Centre. The Collection Hotel Birmingham boasts elegantly furnished rooms with marble bathrooms. It features a stylish, modern bar and restaurant, FREE WI-FI and FREE Car Parking also available at the hotel.
All of the hotel’s luxurious and spacious rooms include iPod docks, flat screen HD TVs and tea/coffee facilities. Marble bathrooms offer large rain showers, bathrobes, and luxury toiletries. The Headingly Restaurant serves classic British cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere with traditional cooked breakfasts available daily. The Edgbaston Bar offers an ideal place to enjoy a drink and guests can choose a snack from the extensive bar menu. The Collection Hotel Birmingham is a 20-minute drive from Birmingham Airport and the NEC and is ideally located for all the City’s major attractions.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/07/2013 to 20/10/2013 - The dinner restuarant will be closed for refurbishment until 20th September. All other hotel facilties including full breakfast and bar services will be available as normal. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Good value just a couple things let it down
We booked last minute and we booked a Superior room, we arrived at the Collective hotel Birmingham and was very impressed with the first impression.
After a little problem with the keycard we entered our room and was again impressed but then as we looked around the room we noticed a couple things that were advertised but not in our room I.e No bathrobes ok not a necessity and then no Ipod docking station.
Another thing that we had trouble with was the HEAT!!. the room was so hot we even checked to see if the radiators was on but it wasn't the only thing on was the towel heater which was chucking out so much heat we couldn't get the room to cool down. Apart from these things we enjoyed our night away.
Nice budget hotel - But Staff need customer service training
Nice budget hotel, relatively clean.
Lots of parking. However reception staff were rude and unhelpful. Hound you out of your room as soon as its 11am and then want to charge £10 per hour if you check out late. Maybe this is how they earn their bonus.