- 101 guest reviews
"Stayed for a night as I passed by Birmingham. The room was a little tired but fine. Friendly and helpful staff and a great breakfast...."
"Enjoyed my stay thanks...."
"We stayed her as a last minute booking the night before, its advertised as a 4*, I can only presume this is down to the floor space and faci..."
"The staff was very friendly and helpful. Kept having issues with my key card but they were very helpful and always smiling...."
"The room was clean. Lacking some basics like hairdryer, bin in room, hanging space was open...."
About the hotel
You’ll find the stylish Royal George Hotel in the shadow of St Andrews stadium just 5 minutes from J6 of the M6. Our brand new luxury development is within walking distance of Birmingham city centres most iconic venues including The Bullring, NIA, Symphony Hall, famous theatres & legendary nightlife. Further a field we are a 20 minute drive to The LG Arena, NEC and International Airport.
Set apart from the crowd the Royal George hotel encapsulates warm design with an excellent use of colour, fabrics, exposed brick and individual artwork throughout to ensure your stay will be like no other. The hotel’s twenty two bedrooms are situated over two floors and have been classically designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Super king size beds, rain dance power showers, wall mounted wide screen TVs and deep shag-pile carpets are standard throughout the twenty two en suite bedrooms. Our luxury mattresses are custom made with additional filling to ensure the ultimate nights sleep, while beside each bed guests will find bespoke lighting, retro teasmades and broadband access.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for the price.
Stayed for a night as I passed by Birmingham.
The room was a little tired but fine.
Friendly and helpful staff and a great breakfast.
The Royal George Hotel
Enjoyed my stay thanks.