- 100 guest reviews
"Everything was broken, ie the tea maker, (light,alarm but won't boil the water ), shower no curtain & stuck on hot), Tv cuts out on some cha..."
"The room was fairly small but for one night and for the price you couldn't really complain. Only downside was it was further from the centre..."
"It was very clean and tidy and good value for money, but its not a 4* hotel like I've stayed at! The reception is on the side of a bar! The..."
"I found that although not my sort of hotel that it suited my needs and was very cost effective. Staff were friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
You’ll find the stylish Royal George Hotel in the shadow of St Andrews stadium just 5 minutes from J6 of the M6. Our brand new luxury development is within walking distance of Birmingham city centres most iconic venues including The Bullring, NIA, Symphony Hall, famous theatres & legendary nightlife. Further a field we are a 20 minute drive to The LG Arena, NEC and International Airport.
Set apart from the crowd the Royal George hotel encapsulates warm design with an excellent use of colour, fabrics, exposed brick and individual artwork throughout to ensure your stay will be like no other. The hotel’s twenty two bedrooms are situated over two floors and have been classically designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Super king size beds, rain dance power showers, wall mounted wide screen TVs and deep shag-pile carpets are standard throughout the twenty two en suite bedrooms. Our luxury mattresses are custom made with additional filling to ensure the ultimate nights sleep, while beside each bed guests will find bespoke lighting, retro teasmades and broadband access.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was broken, ie the tea maker, (light,alarm but won't boil the water ), shower no curtain & stuck on hot), Tv cuts out on some channels after a couple of minutes, even the pop up bin didn't pop up coz the lid was busted off.
They need a handyman or less customers that bust things up. The cooked breakfast was great. But guess what when they put on the Tv the picture and sound kept breaking up. Never mind its all part of life and it was only a little more expensive than a sandwich at the NEC😊
Far from good
Overall the place could do with a good clean, carpets,toilet and surfaces all dirty.