- 78 guest reviews
"Was a bit shocked at first by the appearance from the outside, but when you go in side to the hotel it's really nice clean and tidy!..."
"Very happy with the quality of the room and the hotel as a whole, needed a last minute room and found the price to be great value for money...."
"The hotel was ok but not great, and I think over priced...."
"+ Friendly staff, comfy bed and free parking. - had to walk through pub to get to the room - room was dirty- (blood on bathroom floor, dirty..."
"I booked this room by mistake as I got it mixed up with another hotel I've stayed at previously! On realising this and looking at its custom..."
About the hotel
You’ll find the stylish Royal George Hotel in the shadow of St Andrews stadium just 5 minutes from J6 of the M6. Our brand new luxury development is within walking distance of Birmingham city centres most iconic venues including The Bullring, NIA, Symphony Hall, famous theatres & legendary nightlife. Further a field we are a 20 minute drive to The LG Arena, NEC and International Airport.
Set apart from the crowd the Royal George hotel encapsulates warm design with an excellent use of colour, fabrics, exposed brick and individual artwork throughout to ensure your stay will be like no other. The hotel’s twenty two bedrooms are situated over two floors and have been classically designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Super king size beds, rain dance power showers, wall mounted wide screen TVs and deep shag-pile carpets are standard throughout the twenty two en suite bedrooms. Our luxury mattresses are custom made with additional filling to ensure the ultimate nights sleep, while beside each bed guests will find bespoke lighting, retro teasmades and broadband access.
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
We were given a family room.
There was dust everywhere like it hadn't been cleaned. We was then given another room where in the children's room there was no light and the lamp wasn't working. The shower only have out cold water. We where then told in the morning to shower up in another room. A room where the shower doors were broken so then the water came out into the floor. Disappointed. The owners were friendly and dealt with our problem straight away as much as they could.
Horrendous do not go!