- 92 guest reviews
"The hotel was ok but not great, and I think over priced...."
"+ Friendly staff, comfy bed and free parking. - had to walk through pub to get to the room - room was dirty- (blood on bathroom floor, dirty..."
"I booked this room by mistake as I got it mixed up with another hotel I've stayed at previously! On realising this and looking at its custom..."
"The only issue was car park was too small. Good value for money and very friendly staff. I would stay here again...."
"Stayed here at the weekend, great hotel, 10 min taxi ride to night life, would stay here again next time in Birmingham!..."
About the hotel
You’ll find the stylish Royal George Hotel in the shadow of St Andrews stadium just 5 minutes from J6 of the M6. Our brand new luxury development is within walking distance of Birmingham city centres most iconic venues including The Bullring, NIA, Symphony Hall, famous theatres & legendary nightlife. Further a field we are a 20 minute drive to The LG Arena, NEC and International Airport.
Set apart from the crowd the Royal George hotel encapsulates warm design with an excellent use of colour, fabrics, exposed brick and individual artwork throughout to ensure your stay will be like no other. The hotel’s twenty two bedrooms are situated over two floors and have been classically designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Super king size beds, rain dance power showers, wall mounted wide screen TVs and deep shag-pile carpets are standard throughout the twenty two en suite bedrooms. Our luxury mattresses are custom made with additional filling to ensure the ultimate nights sleep, while beside each bed guests will find bespoke lighting, retro teasmades and broadband access.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Do not enter
Unwelcoming atmosphere from guests
- No parking only 6 spaces
- Shutters come down at 12pm you have to go through a dingy door
- Not a hotel, this is a bnb pub
The Royal George Hotel
The hotel was ok but not great, and I think over priced.