- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Excellent food. The Hotel was lovely also were the grounds and location, with many places of interest to visit. We would recommend this Hote..."
"The reception was very helpful and attentive. The evening meal was excellent and the beer first class.Unfortunately we had to leavevery earl..."
"This is a hidden Gem, absolutely perfect..."
"We arrived with a sense of trepidation after reading some of the reviews but found the staff and owners to be very welcoming.The food and wi..."
"It was a pleasure to stay at Hartforth Hall. Truly original little hotel. Will bring family next time...."
About the hotel
The Hall is listed among the top 10% of UK buildings of architectural and historic interest and it is set in 7 acres of ground with splendid trees. We offer old fashioned courtesy in a splendid country hall in superb grounds. We have a splendid Georgian Drawing Room, The Herriot Bar with a log fire in Winter and a Wedgwood style restaurant for relaxing dinners.
Informal dining is available in the Arches Restaurant. All our individually styled and tastefully decorated bedrooms have en-suite facilities, colour TV, coffee, robes, hair dryer, ironing board, Molten and Brown toiletries and a teddy bear called Fred. Front and side bedrooms have breathtaking views across the Yorkshire countryside We cater for conferences, private dinners/celebrations and wedding receptions. Exclusivity of the hall is available. Fabulous photographs can be taken at the main Arch or former orangery. Gift vouchers are available on request. We have over 9000 hand written guest comments expressing their delight with the hall. We are situated approximately 5 miles from Catterick and 10 miles from Darlington. Check in time is after 3. 30pm check out time is 11am. Car parking and complimentary wifi. We have a beautiful superior downstairs en-suite room available at £165 for the room per night that has the disabled in mind. Single and double standard rooms are the smaller basic rooms at the rear of the hall. A non-returnable deposit of £50 per person is required on day of booking.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Hotel in a Delightful Location
The Hotel was lovely also were the grounds and location, with many places of interest to visit. We would recommend this Hotel. The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Lovely Hotel in need of up-dating
The hotel had fantastic grounds and hotel building was beautiful.
The couple who owned the hotel were very friendly but a bit vague with customer service. Our room was ok but very dated and there was no water pressure in the shower. The bar was hardly ever manned and when we asked for a bottle of wine that's all we were given, no glasses which we had to ask for. The food however was very average, not as described on the menu and sadly breakfast was poor too as only choice of egg was scrambled which had gone dry. Great potential but needs some bringing up to the 21st century. Sadly we wouldn't stay again as it was £130 for B&B, would expect a lot more for that.