- 3 guest reviews
"We had a great stay. The room was excellent, quite, clean, simply perfect. Close to public transport and various sights...."
"We had an amazing stay at Feliz in Roma. A transfer from the airport was arranged for us, upon arrival and departure. Costs cheaper than a t..."
About the hotel
Feliz in Roma Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of central Rome. 600 meters from Colosseum and St John Lateran's Basilica. We offer 2 double rooms and 1 suite composed of a bedroom and a living-room with double pull-out bed.
Each room has a private bathroom, TV, air conditioning and top brand mattresses. The B&B has been completed renovated in April 2011.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Feliz in Roma B&B in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Rome in a long weekend
We had a great stay.
The room was excellent, quite, clean, simply perfect.
Close to public transport and various sights.
Excellent B&B, Hopefully We'll be back.
We had an amazing stay at Feliz in Roma.
A transfer from the airport was arranged for us, upon arrival and departure. Costs cheaper than a taxi and removes the stress after/before a flight. We recieved a lovely welcome. Our hosts were so friendly and generous, taking their time to tell us about the best, cheapest places to eat and the best things to see. They also told us which buses to get and where to get them, making our time in Rome alot easier and more enjoyable. We hope to visit Rome again and we definetly know where we'll be staying!!