- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"The only reason I marked Down room quality was the fact that it was a cold room..."
"The location is ideal being a 5 min walk out of the centre. The staff are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble, very go..."
"All round excellent hotel. Staff all very friendly and helpful..."
"Staff were really helpful and friendly! Food was great, the room was lovely and clean. Couldn't fault it at all, will definitely be returnin..."
"The accomodation for a single room was of a good size with a nice sized bathroom. The accomodation was clean, water hot to an acceptable lev..."
About the hotel
Set in spacious grounds, this renovated Victorian hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the seafront. It offers an Indian restaurant, free parking, and sea views. The rooms at The Royal Hotel provide private bathrooms, along with a TV.
Tea/coffee facilities are available, while some rooms boast sea views. Viceroy’s Grill and Bistro serves English and European Cuisine, as well as traditional Sunday dinners. Bollywood Restaurant offers authentic Indian dishes, while The Colonial Lounge bar provides light meals and drinks overlooking the seaside gardens. Skegness Rail Station is 10 minutes away on foot, while Hildreds Shopping Centre and Tower Cinema are also 10 minutes’ walk away. Skegness Pier is a 15-minute walk, and North Shore Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/01/2013 to 10/01/2013 - The bistro restaurant will be closed for this period. A continental breakfast will still be available. Our Bollywood Indian Restaurant will be open as normal. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The Royal Hotel Skegness
The only reason I marked Down room quality was the fact that it was a cold room
The location is ideal being a 5 min walk out of the centre.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble, very good.