- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"I only ever use late rooms as it is the easiest most helpful way to book a room...."
"the weekend we were there had turned cold. central heating had been turned low they did bring a convector heater which helped. the bathroom..."
"Cannot do enough for you when it comes to the service..."
"very colonial feel to hotel very good generally,slightly let down by very small bathroom on the budget rooms but overall a pleasant experien..."
"Room was small..."
About the hotel
Set in spacious grounds, this renovated Victorian hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the seafront. It offers an Indian restaurant, free parking, and sea views. The rooms at The Royal Hotel provide private bathrooms, along with a TV.
Tea/coffee facilities are available, while some rooms boast sea views. Viceroy’s Grill and Bistro serves English and European Cuisine, as well as traditional Sunday dinners. Bollywood Restaurant offers authentic Indian dishes, while The Colonial Lounge bar provides light meals and drinks overlooking the seaside gardens. Skegness Rail Station is 10 minutes away on foot, while Hildreds Shopping Centre and Tower Cinema are also 10 minutes’ walk away. Skegness Pier is a 15-minute walk, and North Shore Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/01/2013 to 10/01/2013 - The bistro restaurant will be closed for this period. A continental breakfast will still be available. Our Bollywood Indian Restaurant will be open as normal. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
I only ever use late rooms as it is the easiest most helpful way to book a room.
disappointed birthday weekend
the weekend we were there had turned cold.
central heating had been turned low they did bring a convector heater which helped. the bathroom had no heating in was absolutely freezing so couldn't have a shower. water tepid. soon as you entered the basement room smelled of damp. we was very disappointed and thought it was expensive for what we had to put up with. wont be going there again. it was my birthday treat as well from my husband. he was very annoyed indeed.