- 6 guest reviews
"Had an excellent overnight stay...."
"A truly lovely experience. Clean,comfortable and amazing customer service. The little touches like homemade bread, scones made to order and..."
"Really enjoyed our stay. We will visit again...."
"We really enjoyed our stay. However just few things let it down from when we stayed previously. 1. Plastic ticket to hand in for complement..."
"We enjoyed our stay and highly recommend the hotel..."
About the hotel
The Punch Bowl Inn is situated in the heart of the Lyth Valley at Crosthwaite, close to all the Lakes have to offer. The present day Inn is a blend of old charm and new luxury, providing a relaxed mixture of excellent food, comfortable interiors, good beers and wines and a stunning location. The 9 suites are tasteful and luxurious, the restaurant light and airy, and the bar warm and friendly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Punch Bowl Inn Crosthwaite
Had an excellent overnight stay.
A truly lovely experience.
Clean,comfortable and amazing customer service. The little touches like homemade bread, scones made to order and the hot frothy milk served with coffee made all the difference. Food was lovely especially the cauliflower soup. The punch bowl team got it spot on, well done.