- 10 guest reviews
"Great views over Sandwich bay, acommodation modern, clean and well furnished. Staff friendly and very helpful. Both breakfast and evening m..."
"Good was average otherwise perfect, great value for money...."
"Superb food in the restaurant and very good service. We booked at the last minute and got a very good deal - £149 including dinner and break..."
"I stay here a lot and it is generally always good. Only comment I would have would be to avoid room 16, if you like a quiet room. Not a majo..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Sandwich Bay just one and a half hours from central London The Lodge is the perfect location for those who want to get away from it all simply to rest and relax. The Lodge has 14 en-suite rooms, which either overlook Sandwich Bay or over the golf courses of Prince's and Royal St. George's.
The Lodge also has The Brasserie on the Bay a contemporary restaurant serving locally sourced produce in a relaxed and informal atmosphere but with the emphasis on quality. Recently awarded two Rosettes by the AA. It is advisable to call The Lodge to make a dinner reservation. The Lodge also has a gym, snooker room, lounge with log fire and a terrace. Adjacent to The Lodge are the apartments which have 2 en-suite bedrooms with a shared lounge. All enjoying the same views as The Lodge. These are ideal for families or groups who want to both stay and play golf or visit the many local areas of interest,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Massage
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
1st class Lodges at Princes
Great views over Sandwich bay, acommodation modern, clean and well furnished.
Staff friendly and very helpful. Both breakfast and evening meals excellent and well presented. All in all 5 star and we would stay again for sure