- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The Gentleman on reception when I arrived was polite, efficient and informative. The room was clean and tidy, although the lock on the windo..."
"Easy to find central hotel with free parking. Helpful staff and decent quality room. Good breakfast included too...."
"Room a bit small but very clean and comfortable bed, breakfast one of the best I have ever had and staff very helpful and friendly, in a ver..."
"As soon as we walked in we felt it had a lovely homely feel. The rooms were lovely and clean better than the website food excellent staff ex..."
"Great parking facilities,friendly staff and situated in a convenient part of town. Quite a quirky place with lots of original features witho..."
About the hotel
Welcome – You have just found the friendliest hotel in Hertford. Known locally as The Salisbury, it is steeped in history and whilst retaining so many of its original charms now offers lovely accommodation in Hertford, be it a business stay or for a romantic getaway in the Home Counties. We want our guests to arrive and relax, admittedly it is made easier as we are the only hotel in Hertford with its own car park, from the moment you arrive at the heart of Hertford you can be assured that we will do everything we can to get it right – first time.
All our rooms have everything to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. And because we know that getting your head down is never as good as it is in your own bed – you can now choose your pillow from our very own Pillow Menu! With 31 rooms, decorated to a very high standard all with the extra touches that we think your hotel room should have: - •En-suite bath or shower rooms •Hair dryer •Tea and coffee (hospitality) tray, including scrummy biscuits •Bottled water •Flat screen digital television with satellite channels •Trouser press •Personal safe •Bathroom soap set •Direct dial telephone PLUS •Free Wi-fi connection •Our own Pillow Menu
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight in Hertford
The Gentleman on reception when I arrived was polite, efficient and informative.
The room was clean and tidy, although the lock on the window was broken. The full English breakfast was filling and the waitress friendly.
Great value room in a traditional setting
Easy to find central hotel with free parking.
Helpful staff and decent quality room. Good breakfast included too.