- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"The hotel is lovely, I only have one criticism and that's the loo roll in the bathrooms sooooo cheap, but wouldn't stop me staying again as..."
"The location is very central; the room was clean, warm and modern; the receptionist was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was ok - my only..."
"Great pub/hotel. Clean , courteous , reasonably priced, Shame breakfast doesn't start earlier at weekend...."
"All staff were very friendly and very accommodating. We arrived at breakfast too late one morning, but a member of staff was very kind and m..."
About the hotel
Welcome – You have just found the friendliest hotel in Hertford. Known locally as The Salisbury, it is steeped in history and whilst retaining so many of its original charms now offers lovely accommodation in Hertford, be it a business stay or for a romantic getaway in the Home Counties. We want our guests to arrive and relax, admittedly it is made easier as we are the only hotel in Hertford with its own car park, from the moment you arrive at the heart of Hertford you can be assured that we will do everything we can to get it right – first time.
All our rooms have everything to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. And because we know that getting your head down is never as good as it is in your own bed – you can now choose your pillow from our very own Pillow Menu! With 31 rooms, decorated to a very high standard all with the extra touches that we think your hotel room should have: - •En-suite bath or shower rooms •Hair dryer •Tea and coffee (hospitality) tray, including scrummy biscuits •Bottled water •Flat screen digital television with satellite channels •Trouser press •Personal safe •Bathroom soap set •Direct dial telephone PLUS •Free Wi-fi connection •Our own Pillow Menu
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
A good place to stay
The hotel is lovely, I only have one criticism and that's the loo roll in the bathrooms sooooo cheap, but wouldn't stop me staying again as everything else was really good
Cosy, historic hotel in the centre of Hertford
The location is very central; the room was clean, warm and modern; the receptionist was friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was ok - my only criticism is that the toast was fairly burnt and cereals came only in small boxes. Otherwises I was very happy with my stay.