- 4 guest reviews
"Nice location, good breakfast, pleasant room, very clean. Hosts welcoming and pleasant but not intrusive...."
"Ratings say it all..."
"My wife and I stayed here recently for a nights stay. Although the House is located on the edge of Betws y Coed (on the main A5 road into to..."
"We stayed one night due to proximity to an attraction centre (10) and wished we had spent our second night their as it's sister attraction v..."
About the hotel
Glyntwrog House is a charming Guest House located in a quiet location, set in own private woodland with off road parking, All rooms have lovely views of Conwy Valley and the river, just a short walk to the village of Betws-y-coed for restaurants, shops and all attractions. Best location for ZIP World,BOUNCE Below, SURF Snowdonia, GO Below and all adventure activities We offer a great breakfast choice, starting with a choice of cereal, porridge, fresh fruit salad and yogurts, and full cooked traditional Welsh breakfast, with alternative vegetarian or smoked fish breakfast or eggs of any style. All rooms en-suite, with free WiFi, guest lounge, terrace for guests, residential license.
(PLEASE NOTE) A one night deposit will be taken at time of booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 14/05/2013 to 09/05/2022 - A deposit equal to the first night will be taken at time of booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well run B&B
Nice location, good breakfast, pleasant room, very clean.
Hosts welcoming and pleasant but not intrusive.
Ratings say it all